Colloquial Spanish 2 (CDs and Cassettes)
|Author:||Untza Otaola Alday|
Do you know Spanish already and want to go a stage further? If you're planning a visit to Spain, need to brush up your Spanish for work, or are simply doing a course, Colloquial Spanish 2 is the ideal way to refresh your knowledge of the language and to extend your skills.
Colloquial Spanish 2 is designed to help those involved in self-study. Structured to give you the opportunity to listen to and read lots of modern, everyday Spanish, it has also been developed to work systematically on reinforcing and extending your grasp of Spanish grammar and vocabulary.
Key features of Colloquial Spanish 2 include:
* Revision material to help consolidate and build up your basics
* A wide range of contemporary authentic documents, both written and audio
* Lots of spoken and written exercises in each unit
* Highlighted key structures and phrases, a grammar reference and detailed answer keys
* A broad range of everyday situations, focusing on mainland Spain.
Audio material is available on two 60-minutes cassettes and CDs to accompany Colloquial Spanish 2. Recorded by native speakers, this material will help you perfect your pronunciation and listening skills.